Beer Bottle Tealights - Custom 3 Pack
- Regular price
- $55.00 NZD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $55.00 NZD
- Unit price
A pack of beer is the perfect thing for an evening spent in leisure with friends and family. Earth candles’ Beer Bottle tealights are created in the same spirit to relax and enjoy an evening with the flickering light and soothing fragrance they release. Each tealight made from premium natural soy wax, set in a beer bottle base with the top cutaway.
These eco-friendly candles come in packs of 3 or 6. Choose from 6 amazing fragrances. You may pick your pack in a single fragrance or in an assortment of fragrances. Create your very own custom pack with your favourite scents.
Each tealight approximate burn times:
100g - Re-purposed Beer Bottle Tealights - 25Hrs
All Earth Candles are handmade in New Zealand using the finest materials available, including 100% premium pure soy wax and cotton wicks.
We encourage all customers to be more environmentally responsible. Before disposing of any of our containers or re-purposed wine bottles, please consider the planet - Recycle, Reuse or Re-purpose.
All candles are non-toxic, free of any additives, dyes, paraffin, petroleum and phthalates.
**Allow time for scent options to load**
Careless burning of a candle will often result in a poor burn performance, please carefully read and follow the care instructions below to get the most out of your Earth Candle.
Suggested accessories: wick trimmer & wick dipper
Lighting a Candle for the First Time
• Before lighting a candle for the first time, trim wick to approximately 10-15mm.
• When lighting a candle for the first time allow a melt pool to form across the entire top surface of the candle (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candles life). This can take from 2-4 hours.
• After the initial lighting of a candle keep wick trimmed to 5-6mm (for best results trim before and during burn, use a wick trimmer) remove any wick debris created during the trimming process.
• Never blow a candle out as the wax can splash.
• The best way to extinguish a candle is with a wick dipper, simply dip the wick the into melted wax then straighten wick to prevent smoking and prevents any hot wax from splashing.
• Always store candles in a cool, dark and dry place.
• Avoid placing candles in direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as spotlights.
• Remove dust and fingerprints from candle by gently rubbing the surface with a piece of nylon or a Soft cloth. The cloth can be dry or slightly dampened with water.
Follow the Earth Candle Guidelines
• Always read and carefully follow the earth candles guidelines on each candle. Never burn a candle longer than the label recommends.
These are beautiful candles! I love the different scents available and also the fact they are recycled beer bottles! So much better than other options and you can reuse the glass containers after too. Very well made :)
I really enjoyed a selection I had previously but when I came to purchase I could only remember one smell, so this is a great way to re-remember or try out the different options.
These burn really well with good scents.