Fresh New Zealand Pine - Beer Bottle Tealights (3 Pack)
- Regular price
- $60.00 NZD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $60.00 NZD
- Unit price
Fill your home with the scent of fresh New Zealand Pine. Fresh and green, this fragrance is created with pine fragrance oil featuring a top note of citrus, and bottom notes including sandalwood and musk. Skillfully poured into a re-purposed beer bottle, this clean-burning soy candle is designed to burn for a long time allowing the crisp scent of pine to waft through your home.
Approximate Burn Times:
100g - Beer Bottle Tealights - 25hrs
All Earth Candles are handmade in New Zealand using the finest materials available, including 100% premium pure soy wax and cotton wicks.
We encourage all customers to be more environmentally responsible. Before disposing of any of our containers or re-purposed wine bottles, please consider the planet - Recycle, Reuse or Re-purpose.
All candles are non-toxic, free of any additives, dyes, paraffin, petroleum and phthalates.
Careless burning of a candle will often result in a poor burn performance, please carefully read and follow the care instructions below to get the most out of your Earth Candle.
Suggested accessories: wick trimmer & wick dipper
Lighting a Candle for the First Time
• Before lighting a candle for the first time, trim wick to approximately 10-15mm.
• When lighting a candle for the first time allow a melt pool to form across the entire top surface of the candle (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candles life). This can take from 2-4 hours.
• After the initial lighting of a candle keep wick trimmed to 5-6mm (for best results trim before and during burn, use a wick trimmer) remove any wick debris created during the trimming process.
• Never blow a candle out as the wax can splash.
• The best way to extinguish a candle is with a wick dipper, simply dip the wick the into melted wax then straighten wick to prevent smoking and prevents any hot wax from splashing.
• Always store candles in a cool, dark and dry place.
• Avoid placing candles in direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as spotlights.
• Remove dust and fingerprints from candle by gently rubbing the surface with a piece of nylon or a Soft cloth. The cloth can be dry or slightly dampened with water.
Follow the Earth Candle Guidelines
• Always read and carefully follow the earth candles guidelines on each candle. Never burn a candle longer than the label recommends.
Earth Candles your customer service even during lockdown was outstanding. You were a pleasure do deal with, everything arrived when you said it would and I'm very happy with my candles. Your lovely Fresh New Zealand pine candles just take me away to a peaceful spot so I can rest and relax. They are amazing around Christmas with the pine scent wafting around the house. I would recommend your candles to all and in doing so help a small New Zealand business carry on doing a wonderful job.