Fresh New Zealand Pine - Wine Bottle Soy Candle
- Regular price
- $55.00 NZD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $55.00 NZD
- Unit price
Fill your home with the scent of fresh New Zealand Pine. Fresh and green, this fragrance is created with pine fragrance oil featuring a top note of citrus, and bottom notes including sandalwood and musk. Skillfully poured into a re-purposed wine bottle, this clean-burning soy candle is designed to burn for a long time allowing the crisp scent of pine to waft through your home.
Approximate Burn Times:
360g - Re-purposed Wine Bottle - 60-80Hrs
All Earth Candles are handmade in New Zealand using the finest materials available, including 100% premium pure soy wax and cotton wicks.
We encourage all customers to be more environmentally responsible. Before disposing of any of our containers or re-purposed wine bottles, please consider the planet - Recycle, Reuse or Re-purpose.
All candles are non-toxic, free of any additives, dyes, paraffin, petroleum and phthalates.
Careless burning of a candle will often result in a poor burn performance, please carefully read and follow the care instructions below to get the most out of your Earth Candle.
Suggested accessories: wick trimmer & wick dipper
Lighting a Candle for the First Time
• Before lighting a candle for the first time, trim wick to approximately 10-15mm.
• When lighting a candle for the first time allow a melt pool to form across the entire top surface of the candle (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candles life). This can take from 2-4 hours.
• After the initial lighting of a candle keep wick trimmed to 5-6mm (for best results trim before and during burn, use a wick trimmer) remove any wick debris created during the trimming process.
• Never blow a candle out as the wax can splash.
• The best way to extinguish a candle is with a wick dipper, simply dip the wick the into melted wax then straighten wick to prevent smoking and prevents any hot wax from splashing.
• Always store candles in a cool, dark and dry place.
• Avoid placing candles in direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as spotlights.
• Remove dust and fingerprints from candle by gently rubbing the surface with a piece of nylon or a Soft cloth. The cloth can be dry or slightly dampened with water.
Follow the Earth Candle Guidelines
• Always read and carefully follow the earth candles guidelines on each candle. Never burn a candle longer than the label recommends.
Fresh and festive - As December begins this candle brings the smell of excitement for the festive season. Not only does the fragrance make other leading brands pale in comparison, but the soy candle lasts much longer. Having initially loved Lake Wanaka Retreat and Cape Reinga fragrances for many years, this is another fabulous one to add to the mix - Enjoy!
It smells divine, great instructions on keeping the wax level, putting out the flame, and general maintenance and care. I absolutely love the recycled wine bottle. It just looks and smells amazing! Highly recommended!
I have purchased already quite a few Pine smell candles from this company. First for us and then for several friends. The smell truly added to the Christmas festive mood for us and friends loved the candles too. The best you can find if you want a fresh pine smell! Design is great too!
Candles are all about the smell to me. I have used a huge range of candles over the years and Earth Candles, by far offer the best smell I have found.
I have gifted them to others and everyone has been delighted in them. Not only are they packaged beautifully, but it is good to know they are made locally, using recycled glass.
When the candles are lit the whole house smells. I am pleased I have at last found a product that is well worth the money.
Thank you for the gorgeous pine candle. It's perfect. Magnificent perfume lovely the glass recycling uniqueness. The service was excellent. It came in a beautiful recyclable cotton drawstring bag with instructions. Securely packaged. The candle is so lovely. I want to get another one for Christmas day. Great value too. Thank you again.