Raglan Vibes - Beer Bottle Tealights (3 Pack)
- Regular price
- $55.00 NZD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $55.00 NZD
- Unit price
Feel the vibes of this hippy seaside town. Breathe in the smell of the sun, sand, sea and surf at the spritz of Raglan Vibes a perfume inspired from the sights, sounds and smell of the town of Raglan. The fresh citrus and tropical fruit fragrances form the top notes that slowly meld into deeper spicy notes, so reminiscent of the vibrant and lovely Raglan and its community.
Approximate Burn Times:
100g - Beer Bottle Tealights - 25hrs
All Earth Candles are handmade in New Zealand using the finest materials available, including 100% premium pure soy wax and cotton wicks.
We encourage all customers to be more environmentally responsible. Before disposing of any of our containers or re-purposed wine bottles, please consider the planet - Recycle, Reuse or Re-purpose.
All candles are non-toxic, free of any additives, dyes, paraffin, petroleum and phthalates.
Careless burning of a candle will often result in a poor burn performance, please carefully read and follow the care instructions below to get the most out of your Earth Candle.
Suggested accessories: wick trimmer & wick dipper
Lighting a Candle for the First Time
• Before lighting a candle for the first time, trim wick to approximately 10-15mm.
• When lighting a candle for the first time allow a melt pool to form across the entire top surface of the candle (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candles life). This can take from 2-4 hours.
• After the initial lighting of a candle keep wick trimmed to 5-6mm (for best results trim before and during burn, use a wick trimmer) remove any wick debris created during the trimming process.
• Never blow a candle out as the wax can splash.
• The best way to extinguish a candle is with a wick dipper, simply dip the wick the into melted wax then straighten wick to prevent smoking and prevents any hot wax from splashing.
• Always store candles in a cool, dark and dry place.
• Avoid placing candles in direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as spotlights.
• Remove dust and fingerprints from candle by gently rubbing the surface with a piece of nylon or a Soft cloth. The cloth can be dry or slightly dampened with water.
Follow the Earth Candle Guidelines
• Always read and carefully follow the earth candles guidelines on each candle. Never burn a candle longer than the label recommends.
Beautiful product, delicious scent and super speedy delivery. Couldn't be happier. Thanks.
This is my fave fragrance so far (having sniffed a few now, hehe!) The repurposed bottles look so cool in amongst our nicknacks and I love the fact they are contributing to a sustainable society!! The smell fills our whole lounge kitchen area within minutes of lighting and last ages, awesome product!